Sales Manager – (Work From Home) Job
As the Sales Manager you will perform a variety of sales functions within the business including: bringing in new business, initiating sales ideas, building a sales funnel and training the sales team.
Sales Manager – (Work From Home) Job Description
Sales Manager Job Requirements
- The ideal Sales Manager will need to have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in the recruitment sector.
- You will need to be confident, self-motivated and be willing to go the extra mile within a small team. The candidate will need to be able to work independently with little supervision, (On successful completion their probation).
- You will need to possess a positive outlook with a proactive approach to their work.
- You will be organised and comfortable joining a fast passed work environment.
- You will be someone that has fresh ideas, solution minded and enjoys challenges.
- You will need to possess key qualities and proven experience in building up a team.
- The Sales Manager job is a fully remote position with ad hoc in office and client visits in central London, therefore a home office is required. This is a permanent role Monday to Friday, but flexible working can be adopted.
Sales Manager Job Qualifications/Skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at management level (Essential)
- Minimum 1 year of recruitment industry experience (Essential)
- Any legal experience (Desirable)
- Above average IT Skills – Microsoft office 365 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook & SharePoint)
- Skilled in all forms of online communication (email, WhatsApp, Zoom, Teams and Social Media Platforms)
- Professional and presentable.
- English speaking- Proficient – Additional languages are desired but not essential
- Confident and punctual
- Excellent telephone manner
- Working knowledge of HubSpot (Desirable) although training will be provided.
Salary & Benefits
- Basic salary £30-35k with competitive bonus/commission scheme
- Work laptop will be provided
- Enhanced holiday
- Quarterly company team building events
This is a fully remote position with occasional client visits around the UK and quarterly team meetings in London. A WeWork membership is also offered. This is a full time role Monday-Friday with flexible hours available.